ISO 9001 aims to provide a practical and workable Quality Management System for improving and monitoring all areas of your business.
Achieving the ISO 9001 standard is not about establishing a set of procedures that are complicated and difficult to manage. The aim is to provide a workable management system that is suitable for your organization. With the right support and the knowledge of your employees, you will end up with a system that will improve all areas of your organization.
Implementing an effective and robust ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) will help you to focus on the important areas of your business and improve efficiency. The management processes that are established throughout your business will provide a sound foundation, leading to increased productivity and profit. This in turn will improve your customer acquisition and retention.
Some of the main benefits of ISO 9001 certification include:
• avails top management with an efficient management process
• Maps out areas of responsibility across the organization
• compulsory if you want to tender for some public/private sector work
• Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
• Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
• Highlights deficiencies
• Reduces your costs
• Provides continuous assessment and improvement
• Marketing opportunities
• Suitable for both small and large organizations
• Better internal management
• Less wastage
• Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit
• Improved customer retention and acquisition
• Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored
• Globally recognized standard
• Compatible with other ISO standards